Welcome back to my Twelve Days of Christmas feature. Today’s post includes another video! The card that I create was inspired by a gift certificate sleeve I crafted for a family member. I wanted to share the idea, but not spoil the surprise so I created this card.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
…a ho ho ho card.
- Ink: Versamark Watermark Ink; Simon Says Stamp, Lipstick Red
- Stamps: Martha Stewart Alphabet; Lawn Fawn, Deck the Halls
- Adhesive: Zots Micro Glue Dots; 3M (Scotch) Foam Tape
- Accessories: Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Fiskars SureCut paper trimmer
- Embossing: Ranger Super Fine, Gold Embossing Powder
- Cardstock: Recollections (Kraft, Grey, 110lb White)
- Embellishments: Offray Red Ribbon, 5/8″ Garbo
Thank you to everyone for all your support! If you missed it, check out day nine of the Twelve Days of Christmas.
Live long and prosper,