I hope everyone is having a great holiday. I’m back from a trip to visit my family and having a blast playing in my craft space.
I’m not ready to put away some of my holiday stamp sets so the card I’m creating today uses the Lawn Fawn’s Winter Sparrows set for a valentine’s day card.
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Winter Sparrows; Heidi Swap, Woodgrain;
- Colouring: Derwent Academy, 24 Tin; Windsor & Newton, Sansodor blending solvent; blending stumps;
- Inks: VersaFine, Onyx Black; SimonSaysStamp, Khaki;
- Embellishments: My Mind’s Eye, Jubilee enamel shapes; baker’s twine;
- Tools: Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Tombow Mono liquid glue; Zig 2Way Glue Pen;
- Cardstock: Heavyweight red, pink, and beige
Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you back here soon.