Hi everyone! A quick card share today. I got the idea for this card earlier in the week while I was having a grilled cheese sandwich (comfort food during my first week back to work after holidays!). It turned out to be surprisingly easy with the Silhouette file I downloaded and cut. I created the you make me toasty sentiment in Silhouette Studio with the text function and a retro looking font.
- Ink: Ranger Distress, Gathered Twigs; SimonSaysStamp, Khaki;
- Cardstock: Heavyweight slate (SimonSaysStamp); silver (Bazzill); pink (Bazzill), cream (SimonSaysStamp);
- Tools: Silhouette Portrait; Pick-Me-Up stick; sponges;
- Adhesive: Tombow Mono liquid glue; Zig 2Way Glue Pen;
- Cut File: Silhouette, Toaster with toast card insert;
Thanks so much for dropping by! Have a great weekend!