Hey there! Welcome to my little pajama party. One night, last week, before I went to bed, I practiced some techniques I plan to use in a few up coming tutorials. When I sat down to play, I didn’t plan on actually making a card, but my creative mojo started flowing so I switched on the camera once I realized I was going to create. You can see in the vid that I’m actually wearing my pajamas!
I the kept the cards to a smaller lunchbox sized format. Since I was using up scraps to practice, I just kind of went with it. I haven’t been able to put away the Critters at the Dog Park stamp set since I received it a few weeks ago, not to mention my Distress Ink madness craze!
The final cards are 3×4″–just perfect to send in someones lunch kit. I think it’s sweet to tell someone you love them during the day and I can’t wait to use these cards! I think I’ll send one for my nephew, and use the other for my partner in crime.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink Shabby Shutters, Mowed Lawn, Broken China, Evergreen Bough, Salty Ocean;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Critters at the Dog Park; SimonSaysStamp, You are Pawesome;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Bic Mark-it alchol markers (36 pack); Copic Colorless Blender;
- Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Anything Goes 6×6 paper pad;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; paint brush; acrylics blocks; water;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
Thanks so much for stopping by. I’ll be back here on Wednesday with a new Colour Me…! post and video. Until then, LLAP,