Welcome to another week of Distress Ink madness here at Z². I’ve been on a total Distress Ink binge and this week I went all out with a bokeh inspired background for the Colour Me…! challenge. The challenge this week is to create a project using two tones of green: moss and emerald.
My card incorporates two colours of Distress Ink and three different homemade stencils to achieve my bokeh inspired background. Once I finished my background, I heat embossed a subtle sentiment and cut the background into four sections before adhering it to my cardbase.
- Ink: Distress Ink, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters; VersaMark; SimonSayStamp, White, pigment ink;
- Stamps: SimonSaysStamp, Hand Lettered Winter Wishes;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Ranger Distress Watercolor Cardstock;
- Embossing: pearly embossing powder; heat tool;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; make-up sponge; round punch stencils (3 sizes); Fiskars SureCut trimmer; paint brush; white shimmer eye shadow; water;
- Adhesive: foam tape; permanent glue runner;
- Embellishments: Pretty Pink Posh 4mm, 6mm, Sparkling Clear Sequins;
Thanks so much for stopping by this week. I hope I’ve inspired you to play along with us over at the Colour Me challenge. Make sure to check out tons of green inspiration from the other designers:
& March’s marvelous guest designer, Joyce Mehrberg