Welcome! This week the Colour Me challenge incorporates four(!) colours: two shades of red, a teal, and a turqoise.
When my card has to be extra (eggstra…) colourful, I tend to use each colour quite sparingly. This card is no exception. I combined several patterned papers to paper piece and create an Easter themed shaker. Since the four colours are similar in tone, I was able to find plenty of paper in my stash that fit the bill. Almost all of the supplies I used were from Lawn Fawn. Make sure to check out my video tutorial to see how I made this week’s card.
- Ink: Lawn Fawn, Cranberry; Lawn Fawn, Mermaid; Lawn Fawn, Hippo;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Eggstra Special Easter;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Eggstra Special Easter;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Peace Joy Love 6×6 paper pack; Authentique, Durable 6×6 paper pack; Taylored Expressions, Build a Scene 6×6 paper pack;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Pick-Me-Up Stick; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; makeup sponges; Fiskars Spring Action Scissors;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Zig 2Way Glue Pen; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; Zots for Bling dots;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
Thanks so much for dropping by this week! Hope to see you back here again soon!