Welcome! It’s Wednesday already, so that means it’s time for another Colour Me challenge post. This week the challenge is to create a project using blue, yellow, and neutral.
I created a clean and simple (CAS) card using Lawn Fawn’s Critters in the Jungle stamp set. Make sure to watch the video tutorial to see how I made it.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Versamark Watermark; Distress Ink, Salty Ocean; Distress Ink, Broken China;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Critters in the Jungle;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Critters in the Jungle;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Bic Mark-it alchol markers (36 pack); Copic Colorless Blender;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Ranger clear embossing powder;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Pick-Me-Up Stick; Silhouette Portrait;
- Adhesive: foam tape; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: Doodlebug Bright Glitter Sprinkles;
Thanks so much for dropping by this week. Make sure to visit the other designers for more inspiration–
Until next time,