Welcome! Last week I started what I hope to be a weekly feature on my YouTube Channel: TGIF. Each week, I’ll just let the camera roll as I create, colour, and plan.
This week, I was inspired by the free cut file for Silhouette Studio. Each week the Silhouette Design Store releases a free cut file download. Some weeks they even give away bonus files (like for World Scrapbooking Day).
I wanted to share some more inspiration for flat shaker cards to make sure to watch along as I create a flat dream catcher shaker.
- Ink: Distress Ink (Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feather, Broken China) ; Lawn Fawn, Hippo, Ink;
- Stamps: Heidi Swapp clear stamps;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; vellum;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Cut File: Feathers, #78354;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Permanent glue runner; Zig 2Way Glue Pen; Zots Bling Glue dots;
Thanks so much for dropping by! I’ll be back again on Wednesday with a brand new Colour Me! challenge post. Until then,