Welcome! I’m thrilled to be back on the Scrapbooks by Design blog today sharing a card I created using supplies from Lawn Fawn and my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. As usual, there is a video tutorial showing you how I created my fun monster card.
I made a very similar card for my sister’s birthday in May using the little birthday hat stamp that’s included in the Monster Mash set, and swapped out the patterned paper with a piece from the Taylored Expressions, Double the Fun, 6×6 pack. I love this stamp set because it can be used for so many different occasions.
Ok, that’s it from me today. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Monster Mash;
- Cardstock: 110# white;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (BT1, BT2, BT4, PL1, BP2, PL2, BP6, CT1, CT3, CT4, PP5, PP3, DR1, IG1, IG2, IG4);
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Let’s Polka Mon Ami, Petite Paper Pack;
- Tools: Post-it Tape; Wave scissors;
- Adhesive: Ranger Multi-Medium Matte; foam tape;
- Embellishments: ; googly eyes;
Until next time,