Welcome! I can’t believe that this is the final week with the extraordinary ladies of the current Colour Me! design team. The past six months have flown by and I am so grateful that I was given the opportunity to create along with this group of talented women.
So, what better way to celebrate this final challenge than to to admit right up front that in true Julia fashion, I completely missed the baby pink when I was looking at the badge. It wasn’t until I went to upload the picture of my completed card that I realized it was a 4-colour week. OOPS! Oh well, I think my card still works as some of the colours blended (and faded) so that I can fake the baby pink.
Anyhow, my card is fun and bouncy (literally!) and combines a whole bunch of techniques. As usual, there is a video to show you how I created it–
Make sure to visit the other Colour Me design team members to see how they created their awesome cards–
And with that, I’ll give a very fond farewell to these DT ladies.
- Ink: VersaFine, Onyx Black; Versamark Watermark; SimonSaysStamp, Doll Pink; Distress Ink (Picked Raspberry, Milled Lavender, Festive Berries, Gathered Twigs);
- Stamps: SimonSaysStamp, Ice Cream Dream;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Windor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Ranger Embossing Powder (Super Fine Clear);
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; paint brush;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Ranger Multi Medium Matte;
- Embellishments: Action Wobble; Purple Thread;
I’ll be staying on as a permanent member of the Colour Me! DT so I’ll be back again next week with a new card. Thanks so much for dropping by! Until next time,