Hi there! Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadians and a very friendly welcome to the new Colour Me! design team. We have an amazing roster of ladies joining us for the next six months to help inspire you to play along with the challenge each week.
To get the party started, our challenge this week is to create a project using red.
This colour is perfect timing for Canada Day and the upcoming 4th of July, but I decided to go in a completely different direction.
The DT started with a bang and have some amazing *red* cards to share this week. Feel free to visit them in blogland and leave a little love along the way–
- Antonia Speelman
- Bhavana Kesarkar
- Brenda Hofstatter
- Hayley Kew
- Jinny Newlin
- Kim Heggins
- Ren Loh
- Tara Bourgoin
- Valentyna Komisarenko
- and our July guest designer…Super Stamp Girl
That’s it for today. Happy Canada Day!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; SimonSaysStamp, Lipstick Red;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Love You Tons;
- Cardstock: Kraft; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (IG1, IG2, IG4, FS6);
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Peace, Love, Joy, Petite Paper Pack;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; washi tape; scotch tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); washi tape;
Until next time,