Hey guys! It’s time for another Colour Me challenge. The challenge this week is to create a project using blue and turquoise.
I used my Silhouette Portrait machine to create an easy shaker card. You can watch how I made it on YouTube, or below–
This card was a cinch to create with my Silhouette Portrait machine. I designed the card front using a diamond shape I got a few weeks ago from the weekly Free Shape of the Week giveaway in Silhouette Studio. I also included a stitched border detail on my front panel. I have a quick video here showing how you can easily add the stitched border to any shape using Silhouette Studio.
The Colour Me! Design Team have some gorgeous creations to help inspire you as well–
- Antonia Speelman
- Bhavana Kesarkar
- Brenda Hofstatter
- Hayley Kew
- Jinny Newlin
- Kim Heggins
- Ren Loh
- Tara Bourgoin
- Valentyna Komisarenko
- and our July guest designer…Super Stamp Girl
Thanks so much for dropping by this week!
- Ink: Distress Ink (Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers); Lawn Fawn, Mermaid, ink;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Milo’s ABCs,
- Cardstock: 110# white (Recollections brand);
- Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Anything Goes 6×6 paper pad;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Zig 2Way Glue Pen; foam tape;
- Embellishments: clear glass beads;
- Electronic Cut File: Gem Card (#61152);
Until next time,