Welcome! I’m back over on the Alley Way Stamps YouTube channel today. I created a card using the Oinkers mini stamp set and Distress Ink in two ways. You can watch my video tutorial, below, or on YouTube, here.
Thanks so much for dropping by today! I’ve been getting a lot of really positive and encouraging feedback recently so thank you to everyone for your support.
Before I sign off, I just want to mention that there is new TAWS inspiration every day on the TAWS blog. Make sure to check it out to see the amazing projects the DT share.
- Ink: Distress Ink (Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Tea Dye, Fired Brick, Mustard Seed) ; VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Oinkers;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Windor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Wow, Clear Gloss, embossing powder; heat tool;
- Stencil: TheCraftersWorkshop.com, Tile Texture, 6×6 stencil;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Zig 2Way Glue Pen; foam tape;
- Embellishments: White acrylic caulking; Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
Until next time,