Welcome! It’s already time for another Colour Me! challenge. Before I jump in to the challenge, I just want to thank everyone for your lovely comments, e-mails, and support. As it is for most of us, crafting is my passion so when I hear from viewers and readers, it just means the world to me. To all of you, I want to extend a very warm and sincere THANK YOU!
I created an *almost* one-layer card. As usual, there’s a video to show you how I created my card. You can watch it below, or on YouTube.
This card was really easy to create. I think it would be fun to replicate and make a set of similar cards with matching envelopes to give as a gift.
Thanks so much for dropping by this week! If you need a little boost of inspiration, make sure to visit the other designers–
- Antonia Speelman
- Bhavana Kesarkar
- Brenda Hofstatter
- Hayley Kew
- Jinny Newlin
- Kim Heggins
- Ren Loh
- Tara Bourgoin
- Valentyna Komisarenko
- and our July guest designer…Super Stamp Girl
- Ink: Lawn Fawn, Freshly Cut Grass; Lawn Fawn, Wild Rose; SimonSaysStamp, Surf Blue;
- Stamps: Stampin Up!, Happy Hour (retired);
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Adhesive: foam tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Doodlebug, Bright Glitter, Sprinkles; Ranger Glossy Accents;
Until next time,