Welcome! Today I’m back on the TAWS YouTube page sharing a card I created using the Tooty Fruity stamp set. I’ve been on a Distress Ink binge recently and for this card, I used Distress Ink to colour my main focal image. You can watch my video tutorial below, or on YouTube.
As usual, there is tons of inspiration over on the TAWS blog. Take a look to see all the creative projects the design team have been sharing.
- Ink: Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters, Gathered Twigs) ; VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Tooty Fruity;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Anything Goes, 6×6 paper pad;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Wow Clear Gloss embossing powder;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle;
- Adhesive: Zig 2Way Glue Pen; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; foam tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Vellum;
Thanks so much for dropping by! Until next time,