Welcome! Ok, so first the good news…today is a DOUBLE FEATURE day! Two new cards, two new videos! Once in a while all the stars align and I have more than one card to post in a day. Today is one of those days!
The first card of the day is for the Colour Me! challenge. The challenge this week is to create a project using pink, coral, plum, and green.
As I’ll explain in my video, I took my inspiration directly from the challenge badge this week.
The picture comes before the video in this post because the video is very long. I usually film my tutorials and then edit out the “fluff” to just keep all the cardmaking goodness but in this video, I narrate my steps (and babble) live as I create the card. So without further ado…
I’ve been really struggling with my crafty mojo recently. I very nearly came to taking the week off and not posting a card for the challenge (gasp!). Luckily, I had a burst of inspiration and was able to create a cheerful little card using the Tooty Fruity stamp set from the Alley Way Stamps.
But wait…there’s more! The Colour Me! design team have outdone themselves this week. Make sure to visit their blogs to see how they created their cards–
- Antonia Speelman
- Bhavana Kesarkar
- Brenda Hofstatter
- Hayley Kew
- Jinny Newlin
- Kim Heggins
- Ren Loh
- Tara Bourgoin
- Valentyna Komisarenko
- and our July guest designer…Super Stamp Girl
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Tooty Fruity;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Polka dot vellum; coral patterned paper;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (PP1, PP3, BP2, PP5, PL4, PL5, EB5, TN7, Blender);
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
Thanks so much for dropping by! Until next time,