Welcome! I’m back on the Scrapbooks by Design blog today sharing a card I created using a mini stamp set from Newton’s Nook, Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and Distress Inks. To make my sunshine card, I created my own masks using a Zig 2 Way glue pen as a repositionable adhesive. As usual, you can watch the video tutorial below, or on YouTube.
This is my first time playing with stamps from Newton’s Nook so I’m going to also play along with their Inky Paws Challenge #23, Summer Lovin’. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Mini Distress Ink (Scattered Straw, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters);
- Stamps: Newton’s Day Dream;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6, PP1, PP3) Warm Greys, Pinks, Pale Hues;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Adhesives: Zig 2Way Glue Pen;
- Embellishments: Doodlebug Spring Flowers Glossy Enamel Embellishments;
Have a great weekend! Until next time,