Welcome! I took a week off, but I’m back to share a card I created for the Colour Me challenge. The challenge this week is to create a project using purple.
To get my mojo flowing, I created a super easy and quick card. The touches of gold add a nice bit of pizzazz and glam. I used a fuchsia version of this card for a nine year old girl’s birthday last weekend and it was a hit!
As usual, I’ve created a YouTube tutorial to show you how I made this card. You can watch it below, or on YouTube.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Make sure to visit our other designers to get your creative juices flowing–
- Antonia Speelman
- Bhavana Kesarkar
- Brenda Hofstatter
- Hayley Kew
- Jinny Newlin
- Kim Heggins
- Ren Loh
- Tara Bourgoin
- Valentyna Komisarenko
- and our August guest designer…Ceal Pritchett
- Ink: Color Box Petal Point, Enchantment Pigment Ink; VersaMark;
- Stamps: Simon Says Stamp, Sparkle and Shine; Lawn Fawn, Year Two; Heidi Swapp, Chat Bubbles;
- Dies: Heidi Swapp, Chat Bubbles;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; purple cardstock scrap;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Ranger Embossing Powder (Super Fine Detail, Gold);
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; ¼” corner rounder;
- Adhesive: Ranger Multi Medium Matte; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: various sequins (gold, purple);
Until next time,