Welcome! It’s time for another Colour Me! post. The challenge this week is to create a project using peach, and green.
I created a card with a simple focal image and fun textured background this week. I coloured my main focal images with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers, and then used acrylic caulking as an embossing paste alternative for my background. As usual, I’ve created a video to show you how I made the card. you can watch it below, or on YouTube.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade);
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Critters in the Jungle;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Critters in the Jungle;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (CT2, DG2, OR1, TN2); Copic (YR07);
- Embossing: White Acrylic Caulking; The Crafters Workshop, 6×6 Stencil;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle;
- Adhesive: Ranger Multi Medium Matte; foam tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Marker (clear); EK Tools ¼ Corner Rounder;
Thanks for dropping by! Until next time,