Happy Sunday! I hope you’re having a great weekend. If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’ll know that I’ve been struggling with my crafty mojo recently. Good news: it seems to be on it’s way back!
Last week I created a congratulations on a new home card and I just let the creative juices flow. I didn’t really have any distinct direction when I started the card, so I just let myself enjoy the process and tried not to overthink it.
I let the camera roll as I created and I’m so glad I did because it turns out that there was a lot to share. You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
Before I sign off, I just want to thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. It’s because of you that I’m back into the swing of things!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink(Broken China, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters);
- Stamps: Hero Arts, Whimsical House; Lawn Fawn, Scripty Sayings;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (CT1, CT3, BT1, BT4, BT5, EB1, EB2, GB10);
- Patterned Paper: MME, Charmed Record It, 6×6 Paper pad; American Crafts, Silver;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; paint brush; water;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; clear foam squares; Zig 2Way Glue Pen; Zots Bling Glue Dots;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Black and White Twine;
I’ll be back on Wednesday with another Colour Me! card that I’m so excited to share! Until then,