Welcome! For my next trick, I’ve created a moody card with stamps from the Alley Way Stamps. You can watch the video below, or on my YouTube channel.
Don’t forget to stamp by the TAWS blog for more inspiration.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; VersaFine, Onyx Black; Lawn Fawn, Hippo; ;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Trees Company;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; vellum;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (IG1, IG2. IG4, PP1);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Wow, Clear Gloss, Embossing Powder;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; ; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle;
- Adhesive: Ranger Multi Medium Matte; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); White Gelly Roll Pen; MME Now & Then, Enamel Dots;
Thanks for dropping by! Until next time,