Welcome! I hope you’re having a great start to your weekend. Today I’m sharing a fun thank you card using stamps from Lawn Fawn, and Simon Says Stamp. You can watch the tutorial below, or on my YouTube channel.
Like I mentioned in my video, I really want to thank everyone for your support and encouragement! Last week my channel hit 500 subscribers so this is a big milestone for me. THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink(Scattered Straw) ;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Party Animal; SimonSayStamp, Hand Lettered Winter Wishes;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Party Animal; Lawn Cuts, Stitched Scalloped Borders;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (Bear-EB2, GB8, GB10, PP3) (Fox-EB1, EB2, OR1, GB5, GB8, PP3) (Cutlery-IG1, IG2) (Ice Cream-PP1, PP3 GB8, GB10);
- Patterned Paper: Authentique, 6×6 Playful, Paper pad;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Zig 2Way Glue Pen; foam tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); black gel pen;
Thanks for dropping by! Until next time,