Welcome! Today I’m back over on the Scrapbooks by Design blog sharing a card that I created without using stamps. As always, there is a how-to video to see how I created this card. You can watch the video, below, or on my YouTube channel.
I started with the 6×6 Simple Stories paper pad, and just let the papers in the pack insprire my card. I also used Distress Ink, and the Embellished Tag Creative Cuts die set.
- Ink: Distress Ink (Scattered Straw, Shabby Shutters, Spun Sugar)
- Dies: Mama Elephant, Embellished Tag Creative Cuts;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; American Crafts purple glitter paper;
- Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, 6×6 Enchanted, paper pad;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Pick-Me-Up Stick;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Zig 2Way Glue Pen;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Glossy Accents;
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time,