Welcome! Today I’m back on the TAWS blog sharing a card and how-to video. For today’s card I used the Tooty Fruity stamp set and colour pencils to create a fun retro looking card. You can watch the video,below, or on my YouTube channel.
I created this one-layer card with a custom sentiment, and lot’s of Prismacolor colouring. Of all my colouring mediums, I find coloured pencils the easiest and fastest. I also love the bright blended look I get when I use paper stumps and an odorless mineral spirits to blend the colours. I only own a tin of 24 colours, but that is plenty for my card making needs.
There is lots more inspiration over on the TAWS blog, so stop by and see what projects the talented DT are sharing today.
- Ink: Lawn Fawn, Black Licorice, Ink;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Tooty Fruity;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Prismacolor Pencils (24 tin); Windsor & Newton, Sansodor blending solvent; blending stumps;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
Thanks for dropping by. Until next time,