Yep, that’s right! Today on the z² blog I’m playing along with the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stamps, F is for Fart challenge. I’ve been dying to play along with these hilarious challenges so I’m glad that I finally had the time to participate.
I let my camera roll as I created my silly card. You can watch the how-to video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
I can honestly say that I’ve never made a card quite like this one. Potty humor pretty much always cracks me up and I’m not embarrassed to admit that the cards from the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stamps DT and other entries totally made me laugh out loud.
I’m also playing along for the first time ever with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and used this week’s sketch as inspiration for my card design.
That’s it for today! Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; SimonSaysStamp, Khaki;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Party Animal; SimonSaysStamp, What’s Brewing; Heidi Swapp, Woodgrain Background;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Party Animals;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10, PP3);
- Tools: makeup sponge; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner;
Until next time, happy toots!