Welcome and buffHELLO! It’s time for another Colour Me! challenge post. This week the challenge is to create a project using teal and red.
As my main focal image, I used the Geometric Buffalo file that was the free shape of the week in the Silhouette Design Store a few weeks ago. For the card design, I was inspired by this photo–
As usual, I’ve created a how-to video so that you can follow along as I create my card. You watch watch the video below, or on my YouTube channel.
Like I mentioned in my video, I’m going to also play along with the Virginia’s View Geometric challenge.
That’s all for today! Thanks so much for dropping by.
- Ink: Distress Ink (Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers) ; SimonSaysStamp, Lipstick Red;
- Stamps: Lawn Lawn, Milo’s ABCs;
- Electronic Cut File: Silhouette Design Store, Geometric Buffalo;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; SimonSayStamp, Schoolhouse Red; Bazzill, Candy Necklace;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Pick-Me-Up Stick; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Ranger Multi Medium Matte;
Until next time,