Welcome! Today I’m back on the Alley Way Stamps blog sharing a card I created using the the Moosing You mini stamp set, as well as a whole bunch of different techniques that I used along the way.
As usual, there is a tutorial video where you can follow along as I make the card. You watch the video below, or on my YouTube channel.
That’s it for today! Have a great weekend!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink (Evergreen Bough, Gathered Twigs) ; VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Moosing You;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Winsor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8); Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock; charcoal cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Ranger Embossing Powder (Superfine Clear); Dreamweaver, Pearl, Embossing Paste;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Pick-Me-Up Stick; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; Silhouette, Portrait; homemade stencil; black fun foam;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Permanent glue runner; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
Until next time,