Welcome! Today I’m back on the Alley Way Stamps blog sharing a card I created using the the Moosing You mini stamp set, as well as a whole bunch of different techniques that I used along the way.
As usual, there is a tutorial video where you can follow along as I make the card. You watch the video below, or on my YouTube channel.
That’s it for today! Have a great weekend!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink (Evergreen Bough, Gathered Twigs) ; VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Moosing You;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Winsor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8); Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock; charcoal cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Ranger Embossing Powder (Superfine Clear); Dreamweaver, Pearl, Embossing Paste;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Pick-Me-Up Stick; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; Silhouette, Portrait; homemade stencil; black fun foam;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Permanent glue runner; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
Until next time,
Welcome and buffHELLO! It’s time for another Colour Me! challenge post. This week the challenge is to create a project using teal and red.
As my main focal image, I used the Geometric Buffalo file that was the free shape of the week in the Silhouette Design Store a few weeks ago. For the card design, I was inspired by this photo–
As usual, I’ve created a how-to video so that you can follow along as I create my card. You watch watch the video below, or on my YouTube channel.
Like I mentioned in my video, I’m going to also play along with the Virginia’s View Geometric challenge.
That’s all for today! Thanks so much for dropping by.
Until next time,
Yep, that’s right! Today on the z² blog I’m playing along with the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stamps, F is for Fart challenge. I’ve been dying to play along with these hilarious challenges so I’m glad that I finally had the time to participate.
I let my camera roll as I created my silly card. You can watch the how-to video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
I can honestly say that I’ve never made a card quite like this one. Potty humor pretty much always cracks me up and I’m not embarrassed to admit that the cards from the Sisterhood of the Snarky Stamps DT and other entries totally made me laugh out loud.
I’m also playing along for the first time ever with the CAS(E) this Sketch challenge and used this week’s sketch as inspiration for my card design.
That’s it for today! Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; SimonSaysStamp, Khaki;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Party Animal; SimonSaysStamp, What’s Brewing; Heidi Swapp, Woodgrain Background;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Party Animals;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10, PP3);
- Tools: makeup sponge; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner;
Until next time, happy toots!
Welcome! Today I’m back on the TAWS blog sharing a card and how-to video. For today’s card I used the Tooty Fruity stamp set and colour pencils to create a fun retro looking card. You can watch the video,below, or on my YouTube channel.
I created this one-layer card with a custom sentiment, and lot’s of Prismacolor colouring. Of all my colouring mediums, I find coloured pencils the easiest and fastest. I also love the bright blended look I get when I use paper stumps and an odorless mineral spirits to blend the colours. I only own a tin of 24 colours, but that is plenty for my card making needs.
There is lots more inspiration over on the TAWS blog, so stop by and see what projects the talented DT are sharing today.
Thanks for dropping by. Until next time,
Welcome! Today I’m back over on the Scrapbooks by Design blog sharing a card that I created without using stamps. As always, there is a how-to video to see how I created this card. You can watch the video, below, or on my YouTube channel.
I started with the 6×6 Simple Stories paper pad, and just let the papers in the pack insprire my card. I also used Distress Ink, and the Embellished Tag Creative Cuts die set.
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Until next time,