Howdy! It’s already time for another Colour Me! challenge post. This week the challenge is to create a project using the colour pumpkin.
I made a simple card using stamps from Lawn Fawn and Distress ink. I let my camera roll as I created my project. You can watch the tutorial below, or on my YouTube channel.
I love how the cactus stamps create the perfect silhouette against the orange background.
That’s it for today. Thanks so much for dropping by.
- Ink: Distress Ink (Spiced Marmalade) ; VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Stuck on You;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Wow, Clear Gloss, embossing powder;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; clear foam squares;
Until next time, yee-haw!