Spooky salutations my creative friends! I hope you’re enjoying a lovely weekend. Today I’m on the Alley Way Stamps blog sharing another haunted how-to video.
This week I’m sharing my sweet tooth while I use my absolute favourite Halloween stamp set, Ghoul-Friend. You can watch the tutorial video below, or on my YouTube channel.
I stamped the images onto kraft cardstock, and then used my Prismacolor pencils to add some vibrant pops of colour to the sweets. Since it’s Halloween, I certainly couldn’t leave the creepy crawlers out of the fun, so I stamped the spiders and bats as well.
That’s it for today. Thanks so much for dropping by. Happy haunting!
- Ink: Lawn Fawn, Black Licorice, Ink;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Ghoul-Friend;
- Cardstock: Kraft cardstock;
- Colouring: Prismacolor Pencils (24 tin);
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Dymo label maker;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); black label tape;
Until next time,