Spooky salutations! Today I’m sharing my final Halloween card for 2015. Today’s card is a clean and simple creation that would make for a great last minute card if you need one.
As always, you can watch the how-to video over on my YouTube channel, or below…if you dare…
I accidentally made an extra card for the Alley Way Stamps this month, but rather than just scrapping the idea and moving on, I decided to share the card here. It was a fun and easy creation and I’m so happy with how the ghoulish colouring turned out.
That’s it for today. Happy haunting everyone! Wishing you few tricks, and MANY treats.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Ghoul-Friend;
- Cardstock: Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (BGR3, CG1, DG3, DG4, FS2, GB8, GB10, BG1, BG4, BG6);
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Adhesive: Zots, Bling, glue dots;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Marker (clear); googley eyes;
Until next time,