Welcome! I hope you’re having a beautiful start to your weekend. Today I’m on the Alley Way Stamps Blog sharing a fall card that I created with summer stamps.
If you’ve been following my blog or YouTube channel, you know how much I adore the Alley Way Stamps, Tooty Fruity, stamp set. I wanted to get even more from the stamps, so I used the peach image to create some fall pumpkins.
As always, I have a how-to video to share. You can watch the video below, or on my YouTube channel.
This card was easier than pumpkin pie! If you’re like me and need to get the most from your stamps, I think a great way to do that is to incorporate them into different seasons.
I coloured my pumpkins using Distress Ink. I used the same technique earlier in the summer with this exact same image but got a much different result. In can you missed, it, you can see that video on my YouTube channel.
That’s it for today. Thanks so much for dropping by.
- Ink: Distress Ink(Spiced Marmalade, Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs, Mowed Lawn) ; Lawn Fawn, Black Licorice, Ink;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Tooty Fruity; The Alley Way Stamps, Tree’s Company;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Winsor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8);
- Patterned Paper: Recollections Craft It Vintage Glam, 6×6 paper pad;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; Corner Rounder; fine tip Sharpie marker; Mini Mister;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; foam tape; clear foam squares; Zots, Bling, glue dots;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear);
Until next time,