Welcome! Well, it’s been a few weeks since my last Colour Me challenge post. I’m back in the game and sharing my first Christmas card of 2015. This week the challenge is to create a project that incorporates red, green, orange, and yellow.
I have a how-to video to share to show you how I made my card. You can watch the video below, or on my YouTube channel.
The Alley Way Stamps stamp set that I used includes the moose, as well as several different decorations.
I used my Spectrum Noir alcohol markers to colour in my moose. To get him all tangled in the lights, I used to fine tip marker to draw the cord, and then used the light bulb stamp to stamp the lights onto the cord. I went back in afterward to colour in each bulb using the challenge colours.
Of course, I had to add a little clear Wink of Stella glitter and Glossy Accents to complete the string of lights.
That’s it for today. Thanks so much for dropping by. I hope to see you playing along at the challenge.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Versamark Watermark; Brilliance, Platinum Planet;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Moosing You; Heidi Swapp, Woodgrain Background;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (EB1, EB2, GB8, GB10, Blender, CG1, CT1, OR2, CR8);
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Peace Joy Love, Petite Paper Pack;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Pearl Embossing Powder;
- Tools: Fine-tip Sharpie Marker; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Ranger Multi Medium Matte; foam tape; Scotch tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Glossy Accents; Pretty Pink Post, 4mm and 6mm, Sparkling Clear sequins;
Until next time,