Hi Crafty friends! Just a short post for today. I’m sharing a card that I created for a family who adopted a five year boy. The card is larger than normal (5×7) because it was passed around to several people to sign and celebrate.
I filmed as I created so I have a how-to video to share. You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
That’s it for today. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink (Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Broken China); Versamark Watermark;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Milo’s ABCs; Lawn Fawn, Critters in the Jungle; Lawn Fawn, Love You Tons;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Critters in the Jungle;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Winsor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8); Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6, GB8, GB10, FS3, PP1, Blender);
- Patterned Paper: Momenta, Gypsy Spirits, 5×7 paper pad;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Recollections, Pearly, Embossing Powder; We R Memory Keepers Next Level 3D, Gemstone, Embossing Folder;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; clear foam squares; Zots, Bling, glue dots;
- Embellishments: Lawn Trimmings, Cloudy, twine;
Until next time,