Welcome! I hope you’re having a great start to your weekend. I’m back in the Alley Way Stamps blog today sharing a new how-to video. For today’s card, I’m creating a soft winter holiday number.
I’m just getting in to the swing of my holiday cards, and this one was the first that I created for 2015. I decided to go with a soft winter theme rather than something super Chirstmas-y, just to get my feet wet. You can watch my tutorial video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
Sadly it was announced last week that TAWS will be shutting their doors in the new year. If you’re interested in any of their stamps, they’re having a great clearance event where you can save on their awesome stamps, including the set I used today.
That’s it for today. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Versamark Watermark; Distress Ink (Peacock Feathers);
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Winters Butterflies;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; vellum;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Recollections, Pearly, embossing powder;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Fiskars scissors;
- Adhesive: Zots, Bling, glue dots;
- Embellishments: Twine;
Until next time,