Hi everyone. I hope you’re having a great start to your week! Today I’m sharing a DOUBLE FEATURE. One video–two cards!
I had two birthdays coming up for two very special kids in my life so of course I needed some special cards to celebrate the occasions. I let my camera roll as I created the cards so I have a how-to video to share with you. You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
These cards were just a pleasure to create. I didn’t follow any reference photos when colouring and just let the Distress Ink do its magic. That’s one of the things I love about creating for kids–just letting the creativity flow.
Anyways, that’s it for me today. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Distress Ink (Salty Ocean, Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron, Blueprint Sketch, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge, Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso); VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Party Animal;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Party Animal; Mama Elephant,Embellished Tag Creative Cuts;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Winsor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8);
- Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Marine, Pow Glitter Paper; American Crafts, Blossom, Pow Glitter Paper;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Pick-Me-Up Stick; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; ¼” corner rounder;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; clear foam squares; Zots, Bling, glue dots;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (gold);
Until next time,