Welcome! It’s getting chilly in my little town on Georgian Bay. There is no doubt that winter is just around the corner. Today I’m on the Alley Way Stamps blog sharing a quick and easy holiday project.
My holiday spirit is already starting to creep up on me, so I thought I would prepare a few holiday wine bottle tags for last minute outings that may be on the horizon. You can watch my how-to video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
Both these tags were a breeze to make. I would say that it took 10-15 minutes of real life time to complete both.
That’s it for me today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
- Ink: Distress Ink(Mowed Lawn, Fired Brick) ; Versamark Watermark;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Mistletoe Kisses;
- Cardstock: Winsor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Ranger Embossing Powder (Superfine Detail, Black; Superfine Detail, Gold);
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; 1½” round punch; ¼” corner rounder; heat tool;
Until next time,