Welcome! Today I’m sharing a bright card for this week’s Colour Me! challenge. The challenge this week is to create a project using yellow, red, and suede (brown-grey).
The bright colous of the challenge reminded me of those Pantone mugs, so I pulled out my What’s Brewing stamp set from SimonSaysStamp and got to work. You can watch me create my card in my how-to video, below, or over on my YouTube channel.
I wasn’t exactly sure how my card was going to come together, so I just kind of made it up as I went along. Lucky for me everything turned out great and I’m happy with the cheerful card I created with simple embellishments.
That’s all for today. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Lawn Fawn, Sunflower; Lawn Fawn, Black Licorice; SimonSaysStamp, Lipstick Red;
- Stamps: SimonSaysStamp, What’s Brewing;
- Cardstock: Kraft cardbase; yellow cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (BG1, Blender, TN7, TN8);
- Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Lost & Found, Record It, 6×6 pad;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); twine, 4mm Sparkling Clear sequins; Ranger Glossy Accents; We R Memory Keepers Next Level, Gemstone, Embossing folder;
Until next time,