Hi Everyone! Today I’m sharing a winter shaker scene card using stamps from Penny Black.
Of course I have a how-to video to share with you. As well, by popular demand, I’m also going to share a short video showing you how I set up my Silhouette studio file to cut the front panel and frame on my Silhouette Portrait. You can watch both videos below, or over on my YouTube channel.
My Silhouette video is very quick so if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the comments or by sending me an e-mail.
That’s it for today! I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink (Seedless Preserves, Blueprint Sketch, Hickory Smoke) ; VersaFine, Onyx Black; Versamark Watermark;
- Stamps: Penny Black, 40-406 Snow Dasher;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (CG2, DG2, DG3, DG4, TN7, TN8, IG1, IG2, IG4);
- Patterned Paper: Recollections Craft It Vintage Glam 6×6 paper pad;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Wow, Clear Gloss;
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; Silhouette, Portrait; acetate window sheet;
- Adhesive: Be Creative ¼ tape; Permanent glue runner; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; foam tape; tape;
- Embellishments: white Gelly Roll pen; Wink of Stella Glitter Marker (clear); sequins (gold, 4mm and 6mm PPP Sparkling Clear); purple ribbon;
Until next time,