Hi everyone! Today I’m on the Alley Way Stamps blog sharing a fun holiday card I created just in time for the first snow of the season. You can watch the YouTube tutorial below, or over on my YouTube channel.
This card was so fun to create. I love all the stamps you get in the Mistletoe Kisses stamp set because the creative possibilities are endless! I can’t wait to show you other ways I’ve used this set.
That’s it for today. Have a great weekend!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink(Evergreen Bough);
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Mistletoe Kisses;
- Dies: Lawn Cuts, Sitched Hillside Borders;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock; Ice Blue cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (DG2, DG4, CG2, EB5, EB8, OR1, OR2, BGR1, Blender, BT1, BT2, BT4, IG6, IG8);
- Tools: Ranger Mini Blending Tool; Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; tweezers;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Ranger Multi Medium Matte;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); clear seed beads; White acrylic caulking; homemade stencil;
Until next time,