Hi Everyone! Today I’m sharing a quick and simple holiday card over on the Alley Way Stamps blog.
You can see how I created this Christmas card by watching the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
- Ink: VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Mistletoe Kisses;
- Dies: Mama Elephant, Creative Cuts Embellished Tag;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Winsor and Newton Cotman travel pallet watercolours
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Wow, Clear Gloss, Embossing Powder;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; Ranger Multi Medium Matte; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: Sequins: PPP 4mm Sparkling Clear, PPP 6mm Sparkling Clear; Lawn Fawn 8mm Red; tiny clear gem stones;
Until next time,