Welcome! Today I’m over on the Alley Way Stamps blog sharing another holiday card.
Just like I’ve been doing all season, this one is easy and quick, and perfect for any last minute cards you may need. You can watch my how-to video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
Like I mentioned, this card was a breeze to create, but it still allows me to pass along a little token of handmade love over this holiday season.
That’s it for today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Versamark Watermark;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Wreathed in Love; The Alley Way Stamps, Mistletoe Kisses;
- Cardstock: Kraft cardbase;
- Colouring: Prismacolor Pencils (24 tin); blending pen;
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Ranger Embossing Powder (Superfine Detail Gold);
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Adhesive: Glossy Accents;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Glossy Accents; red twine;
Until next time,