Happy holidays, crafty friends. Today I’m on the Alley Way Stamps blog sharing a festive penguin Christmas card. Nothing says the holidays quite like a festive penguin. Am I right?
Anyways, as always I have a how-to video to share for the card. You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
I really like the Penguins on Parade set because it’s so versatile. I used the exact same stamp set to create a Halloween card not too long ago.
That’s it for today. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Versamark Watermark;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Penguin on Parade; The Alley Way Stamps, Winter’s Butterflies; The Alley Way Stamps, Mistletoe Kisses;
- Dies: Lawn Fawn, Stitched Scalloped Borders;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (BG1, BG2, BG4, BG6, OR1, OR2, FS3, CR8, DR5);
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Peace Joy Love, Petite Paper Pad (retired);
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Recollections, Pearl, embossing powder;
- Tools:Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; foam tape; clear foam squares; tape;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); red ribbon; white sparkly ribbon;
Until next time,