Welcome! Today is a sad post because it’s my last ever for the Alley Way Stamps. In case you didn’t know, TAWS is going to close their doors in the new year. The good news for you is that their stamps are on sale for a great discount in case you’ve been eyeing any sets.
For today’s card, I wanted to create a simple and elegant winter card. As always there is a how-to video to share. You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
Contributing to the Alley Way Stamps design team has been an outstanding experience. I have been continually inspired by the incredibly talented designers that I have been given a chance to work alongside and I am so grateful for the opportunity.
That’s it for me today. I’m going to take a few weeks off for a move and to spend time with my family over the holidays, but I will be back in the new year with plenty of new cards and videos to share. Merry Christmas everyone!
- Ink: Versamark Watermark; SimonSaysStamp, White, Pigment Ink;
- Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps, Winter’s Butterflies;
- Cardstock: Kraft
- Embossing: homemade anti-satic bag; Recollections, White Detail, embossing powder; Ranger, Superfine Detail Gold, embossing powder;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Embellishments: Simple Stories, Say Cheese II, enamel dots;
Until next time,