Hi everyone! I’m getting back into my crafty groove and managed to film my first tutorial with my new (temporary) setup.
I started easy with a quick and simple thank you card using stamps from Simon Says Stamp. You can watch the how-to video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
That’s it for today! Have a great weekend.
- Ink: SimonSaysStamp, Mint; SimonSaysStamp,Cotton Candy; Lawn Fawn, Black Licorice; Lawn Fawn, Sunflower; Lawn Fawn, Freshly Cut Grass;
- Stamps: SimonSaysStamp, Favorite Flowers; SimonSaysStamp, Hand Lettered Winter Wishes;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Pigma Micron 03 marker; My Mind’s Eye, Now and Then, enamel dots (no longer available); Simple Stories, Say Cheese II, enamel dots;
Until next time,