Happy Thursday! I hope your week is coming to a beautiful close. Where I live we’ve been getting snow all week. It’s a true winter wonderland and I love it!
For today’s card, love is in the air. I used stamps from Lawn Fawn and a blue colour scheme to create a non-traditional valentine’s day card. I think this one would be great for any guys in your life.
You can watch the how-to video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
I thought the blue went perfectly with the stamp set. I even incorporated some sparkly paper for some extra razzle dazzle. I tend to steer away from anything sparkly when I make more masculine cards, but I think you can get away with a little extra pizzazz on valentine’s day cards.
That’s it for today. Thanks so much for dropping by!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink (Blueprint Sketch, Salty Ocean, Peacock Feathers);
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Whale You Be Mine;
- Dies: Lawn Fawn, Small Stitched Rectangles; Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Rectangles; Mama Elephant, Embellished Tag, Creative Cuts;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Winsor & Newton Watercolour Marker Pad (6×8); Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (BG2, BG4, BG6, PP3);
- Patterned Paper: American Crafts Pow!, Marine, glitter paper;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; Pick-Me-Up Stick; Precision Tip Applicator Bottle; Cuttlebug;
- Adhesive: Ranger Multi Medium Matte; foam tape; clear foam squares;
- Embellishments: Pretty Pink Posh, 4mm Marshmallow, sequins; Pretty Pink Posh, 6mm Sparkling Clear, sequins; Micron 03 marker;
Until next time,