Hi Everyone! I’m still getting setup in my new house and I’ve been struggling to find my crafty mojo with so much happening in my life these days. I finally forced myself to sit down and create a card, start to finish, to try to get my mojo flowing.
I have a tutorial video to share. You can watch it below, or over on my YouTube channel.
When I struggle with crafty inspiration, I usually try one of two things: consult some card sketches, or create a card from start to finish. I find that just getting started is often the hardest part, so these tricks really seem to help me. If you’re looking for sketches you can try these two that I really love: My Favorite Things Blueprints Sketches, and CAS(E) this Sketch Challenge Blog.
I’ll be back again soon with more videos and tutorials. In the meantime, thank you so much for dropping by.
Supplies (click to view):
Until next time,
Hi friends! Today I’m stopping in to share a quick and easy CAS card. I recently got a big haul from Simon Says Stamp so I was anxious to try out a few of my new goodies.
Of course I have a how-to video to share. You can watch it below, or over at my YouTube channel.
This card doesn’t require many supplies (and you could easily substitute!) and was a snap to create. I’ve been really short on time recently so this was the perfect card to create when I had a few spare moments.
Thanks so much for dropping by! Until next time.
Happy Sunday! I hope you’re having a great weekend. If you’re a regular reader of my blog, you’ll know that I’ve been struggling with my crafty mojo recently. Good news: it seems to be on it’s way back!
Last week I created a congratulations on a new home card and I just let the creative juices flow. I didn’t really have any distinct direction when I started the card, so I just let myself enjoy the process and tried not to overthink it.
I let the camera roll as I created and I’m so glad I did because it turns out that there was a lot to share. You can watch the video below, or over on my YouTube channel.
Before I sign off, I just want to thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. It’s because of you that I’m back into the swing of things!
- Ink: Memento, Tuxedo Black; Distress Ink(Broken China, Salty Ocean, Mowed Lawn, Shabby Shutters);
- Stamps: Hero Arts, Whimsical House; Lawn Fawn, Scripty Sayings;
- Cardstock: Recollections 110# white; Spectrum Noir, Ultra Smooth Premium, 100# cardstock;
- Colouring: Spectrum Noir Markers (CT1, CT3, BT1, BT4, BT5, EB1, EB2, GB10);
- Patterned Paper: MME, Charmed Record It, 6×6 Paper pad; American Crafts, Silver;
- Tools: Fiskars SureCut Trimmer; Martha Stewart Mini Scoring Board; paint brush; water;
- Adhesive: Permanent glue runner; clear foam squares; Zig 2Way Glue Pen; Zots Bling Glue Dots;
- Embellishments: Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush (clear); Black and White Twine;
I’ll be back on Wednesday with another Colour Me! card that I’m so excited to share! Until then,