Welcome! Thank you so much for dropping by for my first ever (eek!) post as a Colour Me…! design team member. This week the challenge is to create a project using only purple and neutrals.
After all my Christmas crafting, I was anxious to move on to different cards for a change. When creating monotone cards, I like to use the colour in moderation and this card is no exception. So without further ado…
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Love You Tons;
- Ink: VersaFine, Onyx Black;
- Cardstock: Recollections: 110lb White cardbase; 65lb Purple;
- Colouring: Derwent Academy, 24 Tin; Windsor & Newton, Sansodor blending solvent; blending stumps;
- Tools: Silhouette, Portrait; Ranger Mini Mister; paint brush: acrylic blocks;
- Adhesive: Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue; Ranger Multi-Medium Matte; Permanent glue runner;
- Embellishments: Perfect Pearls, Grape Fizz;
Thanks again for dropping by! I hope I got your creative juices flowing and you’ll join us over at the Colour Me…! challenge blog.