Welcome to day eleven of my Twelve Days of Christmas feature. For today’s card, I wanted to play along with the Colour Me…! Colour Challenge. This week, the CMCC#51 is to create a project using kraft, green, and red.
Since it’s so close to Christmas, I created a very simple card using inlaid cuts (a free file) from my Silhouette Portrait.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
…a Be Merry card.
- Cut Files: Silhouette, Be Merry
- Electronic Cut Machine: Silhouette Portrait
- Cardstock: Recollections (110 lb White, Kraft, Green, Red)
- Adhesive: Permanent Glue Runner
- Ink: SimonSaysStamp, Lipstick Red
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Deck the Halls
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Snow Day
Thank you so much for stopping by! In case you missed it, you can see the tenth day of Christmas here.