I hope everyone is having a great holiday. I’m back from a trip to visit my family and having a blast playing in my craft space.
I’m not ready to put away some of my holiday stamp sets so the card I’m creating today uses the Lawn Fawn’s Winter Sparrows set for a valentine’s day card.
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Winter Sparrows; Heidi Swap, Woodgrain;
- Colouring: Derwent Academy, 24 Tin; Windsor & Newton, Sansodor blending solvent; blending stumps;
- Inks: VersaFine, Onyx Black; SimonSaysStamp, Khaki;
- Embellishments: My Mind’s Eye, Jubilee enamel shapes; baker’s twine;
- Tools: Silhouette, Portrait;
- Adhesive: Tombow Mono liquid glue; Zig 2Way Glue Pen;
- Cardstock: Heavyweight red, pink, and beige
Thanks for dropping by! Hope to see you back here soon.
Welcome to day nine of my Twelve days of Christmas feature. Today is a BIG post because it includes a YouTube video! I have worked through technical challenges, taught myself how to film, edit, and voice over, and finally, I did it!
So, without further ado….On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
…a Season’s Tweetings card.
Supplies I used:
- Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, Snow Day
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Winter Sparrows
- Markers: Bic, Markit (adobe orange, honey brown, tiki hut tan, peach parfait, key lime, forest green, rambunctious red, sunset orange)
- Ink: Distress, Gathered Twigs; Memento, Tuxedo Black; VersaColor, 55 Umber.
If you liked the tutorial, I do have one other video posted for the Sparkle and Shine card I shared last week.
One last thing before I sign off, z² crafts officially joined Facebook this week. Feel free to check out the page.
Thanks so much for dropping by! Have a great week!